Anyways, Shannon and I got interviewed by a Buddhist magazine. The reporters asked us questions such as "What new insights have you gained from performing in this concert?" and "How is this concert different from the rest?" After that I asked them which magazine they were from and I think they misunderstood me cos they were like "Oh! I can send the magazine with your interview to you! May I have your email address?" when actually all I wanted to know was which magazine they came from! hahaha!
Standing for hours in heels can kill! That's why I have to mention the ultimate, OLIVIA KAM! Her heels were super thin and in the process of wearing them I almost lost my balance already! I don't know how on earth she could even walk in them! hahaha!

Olivia and me at SCO Concert
I think, no I AM, putting on weight man! There's definitely no doubt about that! After all the late night after-SCO-suppers and what-not, who wouldn't?
Next on the agenda is Christmas! There's just so many things to do: helping out with my aunty's Christmas party, attending home Christmas @ G12, Christmas service itself, supporting Ai Ping in her solo performance in church, going for Aunty Elsie's Christmas Party...Choir Farewell Party [if they finalise the thing] and, if the girls are meeting up, gathering with Charlene,Rhyss and Samantha.
Oh! and if I still have the energy, Chingay 2007...I hope that it wouldn't clash with Choir but I'm pretty sure it would so, fat hope!
And Homework's not touched yet. Not all,that is.
Well,shall end this post with a poem I wrote when inspiration hit at the oddest moment. Good night!
The Love Project
Lying in bed one still night
Sounds of a computer whirring in the background,
It swept her over in a wave of emotion.
Friends they were in the beginning,
Friends they seemed to others.
Just Friends-a status safe enough for both to acknowledge.
Surrounded with knowledge of the past and present,
they worked on the task at hand-
A Project of Love (or so it seemed)
A furtive glance,
A shy grin.
The two walked the streets of the new regime as one.
Flowers bloomed,
they walked the talk
The sun warmed their backs.
Megawatt smiles coupled with the occasional healthy blush
on her cheeks,
the heat is on.
The heat WAS on.
Peals of laughter from the past flooded her mind now
Like echoes reverberating in a tunnel.
The Balm of Gilead which soothed her before
Reeked of a new aroma.
Cunning and efficient,
the takeover began.
Gushes of expired love did litlle but to drown her instead.
He sees her drowning yet takes no heed
He is swimming in the same current,
Megawatt smiles directed to another ONE now.
Gasping for breath,
Its electricity jolted her awake.
Felt like a thousand daggers rushing at her heart.
She surfaces from her tears just in time
Feeling empty and trapped,
A weary Handmaid in a new government.
Someone kills the power of the computer.
She closes her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment