today was really a very shiok day! enjoyed myself thoroughly today even though the exhaustion accummulated from the past few days was taking its toll.
Church today was especially good. Pastor Lawrence Koo, the guest speaker, and his wife from Agape Church (not very sure of the church's name!) ministered in the main service. He spoke about the F'dmonitions for Christian living. F'dmonitions is actually a term he coined for the word "Admonitions". His main points were Fret Not, Fear Not, Faint Not and Forget Not. I feel that his sermon was very relevant especially to Singaporeans cos we are often guilty of worrying too much about everything [like me!] and because of the especially stressful lifestyle that Singaporeans are familiar of, we tend to give up very easily. The worse thing is that even when we are in this predicament, we forget to look to God and ask for His advice, so to speak. [of course we also have to remember to be grateful to Him in our good days, and not just treat Him like our genie...] This leads me to the issue of my PW and as many of my friends know, I really cannot bear to talk about it cos talking about it sort of brings back all the problems and stress. Therefore, I think I should learn how to stop worrying about it, start praying and not give up cos after all, all this pain and worry and stress will be over after this Friday! Yeah, I know its not easy but I'm gonna try...Amen! hahaha....Christians are warriors, not worriers!
Moving on, I'm gonna talk about my bestest bestest best friends in the whole wide world...the cheapskate clan! hahaha...Well, the sad news is that one of us is leaving for Australia very soon! Dhabitah! Don't go! [yeah right...]
Anyway, Joan, Cui, Ai Ping, Sze Yee and I had a great time at her house! We saw her adorable kitten "Mao Mao" [remove the 'A's] of which Joan was trying to run away from. I tell you this Joan was really funny man! hahahahahahhaa....trying to escape from the kitten and squealing whenever it was within close proximity of it!! Joan, we love you! You wouldn't die from a kitten's scratch/bite/whatever you're afraid of!
Dinner at Dhab's house was heavenly man! And I'm sure all of us had fun using our bare hands to eat! There were two types of curry, chicken, some tempeh thing (wrong spelling I think!), sambal prawns...woo~shiok! We were really helping ourselves to the food man! [especially Joan, who was also keeping herself busy with the Malay pastries at the living room!]
We talked and talked in Dhab's room which was so stuffy I nearly died! hahaha...it was quite enjoyable, the six of us just lazing around catching up with the happenings and everything, right? Joan and Sze Yee? =)
Ok, this is where the fun starts...in Dhab's brother's room. We took random photos of us,in various positions [and I'm talking about normal, un-obscene, not-really-that-suggestive positions] Someone commented that we looked as if we were in some sort of orgy but I think its just good, clean fun! HEH HEH!
All in all, I had a good day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you really hurt me today. even though you might think that it's nothing and you might think that by saying all this I'm being too sensitive, have you ever thought about how blunt your comments can be and that not everyone can take it? You didn't even clarify with me what I did and you gave people the impression that all I do is play all day when in actual fact, the reason I'm always not home is due to Choir most of the time? Also, I know that I'm not smart but that doesn't mean that I don't study at all. I do study and I AM worried about my exams and A levels.I realised that being around you can be tiring sometimes. I have to always be happy-clappy and smiley even when I am tired or else you would say that I have a "been cao cao" face. I'm really sick and tired of all this. It may seem like a small thing but you have impressed upon me many of such "small things". Don't get me wrong. I love you, you're fun to be with and I have always regarded you as my advisor and all that but please remember that random words can hurt too.
No comments:
Post a Comment