06 November, 2006

Dead and Alive!

PW Oral Presentation today was better than expected! Steph Chung, Ben and I met up earlier before meeting Ms.Ho. I find that we're always quite last-minute and when that happens, I always have this feeling that something bad will crop up. (either we cannot answer the questions well or there will be something wrong with our slides) Steph Chua didn't attend today's practice as she was not feeling well.
In the Geog room, we were made to organise our GPF Files and submit everything to her by today. As expected, we had problems with complying to this simple but difficult requirement, partly because:

(1) Steph Chua was absent and we didn't have her hard copy of I&R which was also due today.
(2) Ben Sum claimed that he "didn't bring his I&R as he forgot"

Other than these two main problems, the rest were relatively insignificant. Problem 1 was solved when we informed Steph Chua to send us her soft copy to our mail. But I was quite irritated by Problem 2.

Firstly, he didn't bring his work and for that he should repent and admit that it was his fault. But,but but but but but, he pushed the blame to Rhyss instead! He claimed that Rhyss didn't send him the message that Ms. Ho told Rhyss to send to the class, informing us to hand in our work. He claimed that he only received the message that there was OP practice today. But, the sms that Rhyss sent contained both pieces of information and thus, we caught him in a lie! heh heh heh!

So, Ben suggested going home to get it. Ms. Ho initially didn't allow that. She wanted him to face the consequences.

Me: Is anyone at your place now?
Ben: Yes.
Me: Why don't you ask your family at home to send your I&R and then you print it in school?
Ben: They are all asleep. Moreover, I don't have the soft copy. I need to retype it.
Me: But I thought you just told me that you're going home to get your I&R?
Ben: I printed it out but I don't have the soft copy.

If I'm not wrong, he didn't have the official I&R cover page as well. But, Ms Ho being the kind and merciful tutor she always was [hmm...], she allowed him to go back and get it.

Oral Presentation this time was better according to what Ms Ho said, we were clearer in explaining our proposed plan and all that but I had to speak louder.

Rhyss, Shannon and I went to watch DOA:Dead or Alive after that. The show was better than expected. Before that, I assumed that it was all about fighting and that there was no plot but there was! [doesn't matter if it was a weak one as the fighting scenes more than made up for that!] I'm sure the guys enjoyed the movie more than the girls even though DOA reminded me of Charlie's Angels occasionally due to the many portrayals of the female always winning fights even though they are outnumbered by many strong, muscular and 'impossible-to-win-hands-down' kinda guys. However, the feeling of girls being the unbelievable champions most of the time was quite shiok! hahahaha! [And i'm not being a feminist here ok!] Of course, the show would not be complete without the barely-there outfits of the girls of which one was sort of incorporated into a fight scene, which was quite a novel idea. That scene was one of my favourites, where the authorities caught Christie after her shower and where she told one of them to pass her bra to her, catching them off-guard and sparring with them in her towel and panties! hahaha! Kasumi was quite hot too, Devon Aoki could speak proper English!

No comments: