these few days have been quite tiring...[maybe it's due to me sleeping so late last night!]
had a combined session at Siglap with AJ and MJ Choirs for SCO Concert. When Nelson made us sing individually, as in college by college, it was really nerve-wrecking! All I can say is this: TPJChoir really has to work harder! And much as I dislike the "songs", I promise to learn it for the sake of not losing face in the next combined practice. Moreover, Sochenda, Emily and Ai Ping are not gonna be performing at the concert!!! (that's like one-third of our ALTO strength gone!)
met up with Joan and off we go to Vivocity. Actually, I wouldn't really bother going to such an out-of-the-way location just to shop but due to what my friends have been telling me, and also because charlene or someone else told me that it was "three times bigger than the National Stadium", I decided to look-see-look-see.
it was really quite big but not as huge as I imagined.haha! the first shop we saw was Candy Empire. There were really many sinful pleasures going at relatively ok rates but thou shalt not succumb to the temptations of thy Empire! muahahahaha! We bumped into Faith there..it's really a small world man!
oh! i found something fit for Louis' birthday present! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I got it at a good price! [right, Joan? =)]
walked practically the entire mall before meeting up with Ping. When Ping is around, you'll never get bored!
Funny Moment no.1: Adidas had some sort of a "live" fashion show where 2 models would be parading the store's latest apparel at the shop window. As expected, the ratio of men to women oggling at the girls was like 100000:1!! (ok i'm kidding! but there were many men!) Joker Ai Ping decided to humiliate herself by standing (partially) with the models at the shop window. And as I was capturing this moment in time with my camera phone, Joan and I overhead quite a few of them laughing at my poor friend...hiak hiak hiak!!!
Funny Moment no. 2: There was this funny guy standing on a makeshift podium, dancing. Actually, you can't call it dancing cos he was just moving randomly in a robotic way, holding what is supposed to be road signs. If I'm not wrong, his job is to help people find their way around Vivocity. Ai Ping the clown decides to mimick his actions while I videotaped the two of them, wriggling away in a part of Singapore's newest and, probably biggest,shopping mall! Directions Guy was quite sporting too. He smiled and exaggerated his movements for my video! =)
by the time we reached our part of Singapore, it was already early evening. met up with mom for dinner and shopped a bit.
well, 'shall continue posting tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment