13 July, 2009

on Cloud 9 and three quarters!

YAY! My wish came true! Actually it's not really unattainable, just that I didn't imagine that it would happen so soon. I COULD FINALLY GO TO DEMPSEY! :D

Yeah,yeah...some of you might be thinking no big deal, but for an east-sider like me who usually do not frequent such far-flung places for no apparent reason, it was happiness to me man!!!

Actually it was quite unexpected. Cos after the wine-tasting with Trina and Nelvin, the latter suggested Dempsey cos an earlier agreement between him and me was that if he drove me to the "Land of the Atas", he would get a Ben&Jerry's treat in return! XD In the end, Alan treated all of us AND I get to go to Dempsey! Blissssss! Feeling quite guilty (but VERY satisfied!) now cos before Dempsey, they drove to Adam Road to appease my prata cravings and that was after we had the wine and fries! XD

Anyway, as some of you might know, I was quite disappointed and upset about how I performed for Mulan even though they said it was good....we should have done a full-dress rehearsal! Anyway, enough of feeling negative already, feeling quite sick by just thinking about it all the time. Most importantly, I'm very happy that what I prayed for is starting to yield some result, no matter how small it is and that is more important than the drama. Thank God!

School starts officially on 11th August! My slacker lifestyle is finally coming to an end, which is good and bad cos my mind will finally be stimulated after months of hibernation but with that comes the stress and all, especially for this coming semester but I'm believing that it'll be a better sem than the previous 2 so...yeah...haha!

No comments: