29 June, 2009

A Day in the Life of...

"Zhong Hua Ying Xiong" (aka Chinese Heroes) night is approaching in 11 days' time! I'll be acting as Mulan in the Region A drama. Still feeling a lil' jittery 'cos this is my first time acting in church so if you can, come for the event okayee! Ask me for more details!

And Yee, I don't think we are allowed to videotape the drama 'cos I think it's prohibited so you'll have to go if you wanna see me "live and acting like a woMAN"...haha!

Actually, it's an adaptation of the Disney Film, a more contemporary setting without losing its essence. For now, the cast and the script is more or less settled...the soldiers are really a motley crew of...hmmm..adolescents...haha! And the Good General's not as bad as I thought (phew!)

Did part of the choreography at Pastor Quee Beng's place just now, even though I feel that they could be a little more synchronised. This might get better over time though, when the guys are getting more familiar with their roles. Hmmm, better not reveal too much lest it breaks the suspense! XD

Class gathering yesterday, mainly cos Rach's back (another excuse to meet up!) Waraku's food sucked! Miso Ramen was so salty!!! Maybe that's why they used the big,ostentatious-looking bowls to make up for it....argh! And Paulaner was great but I was slightly groggy by then...


More pictures on FB!

No comments: