HAHA. I wish. Not so soon (and maybe not ever) anyway...but my aunt gave me this bridal bouquet from her friend's wedding. I thought she caught the bouquet but turns out that the bride was so busy that she forgot to throw the bouquet. So she gave it to the bridesmaid (my aunt) instead.Anyway, I'm soooooo happy (and relieved) that exams are over and HOLIDAYS are here! Christmas is in the air! :D
Previously, I didn't understand why everyone was already into the Christmas spirit cos I didn't really feel it until my exams were over. I got all revved up when my mum and her sisters started bursting out into Christmas carols and planning for the family Christmas party after dinner last night. Really hope that they will carry out what they have been discussing cos it seems like nobody wants to take the lead and be the coordinator.
Anyway, thank God that exams are over, seriously! I mean, it's quite hard to come up with a decent essay in the span of 2 hours, compared to JC days where one can churn essays in the short timespan of an hour. It kinda seems impossible now; it's like asking me to start a rusty engine.
One thing I learnt from the exams: never clump 2 examinable modules in 1 day. Initially, I did that cos I thought it was like O and A Levels. 2 papers, write a bit more in 1 day and it won't kill you, and you're done! But I was so wrong! The rigour is more than that, plus the memory work...
Anyway, I achieved a remarkable first for my exams on the first day, which was Psychology paper. I arrived 5-10 minutes late. Plus, I was in such a hurry getting my pencil case and whatnot that I forgot my matric card when I rushed to my seat which was 394857km far from where my bag was so, I had to "Amazing Race" all the way back when the invigilator told me to get it in the middle of exams. Thank God I managed to not only finish my paper in time but I could actually check through everything again. And I find it pretty amusing that the first question for my short-answer question was " Why do we have 2 eyes?" XD
Anyway, what's done is done. I can only pray that I'll do reasonably well, especially for Bio. I'll just settle with materialising my post-exam plans, of which I have been dreaming about for a long time. Actually, most of them are plans that have been carried forward from the previous holiday, which I have either not got the chance to bring it to fruition, or I just can't get enough of it. So, I'm planning on scouring for interesting recipes in the hopes of bringing new food items on our boring, "all-you-can-see-is-takeaway-food" dinner table. Other than that, I wanna read! I wanna exercise and shed some pounds! I (have to) get Christmas presents! Meet up with friends! Spend time with family! Watch more movies!
Busy eh? OK, probably not as bad as other people but I hope that this holiday will be more fruitful than my past 8 months of idling before Uni started, not that it was pure idling but it felt like I was hit by one whole wave of activities then. Hopefully, this Christmas would be more meaningful too.
God, please lengthen the holidays so that January 11th would not come so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment