

Jacinth joined us at night at Ikea for dinner...
Anyway, can't believe that it has been one week since exams ended. Felt like it has become some distant figment of my past now.Holidays have been enjoyable as usual but these feel days I've been feeling rather guilty actually, especially for the fact that I didn't go for my aunt's charity event (which I cancelled last minute). Hmm,I know it's quite unfair if I start justifying myself 'cos I'm really in the wrong here but I just didn't feel like going.
Sigh..anyways, didn't know that the feeling of guilt could be so overwhelming. It isn't just about my aunt's event but many other things. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be treating ___ the way I am treating him/her now. Can't help but say it out 'cos it's been on my mind for some time.
Anyway, I'll just stick to enjoying my holiday as much as I can...
No comments:
Post a Comment