07 December, 2006

Malaysia, truly Asia?

I'M BACK FROM MALACCA!
haha...I'm just so glad to be back but before I even get started on that, let me post some photos of the happenings in Malacca.


This is Watercity Resort, the place where Jubilate II was held. Don't be deceived by its appearance. This photo turned out good due to my photography skills [hiak hiak!] but the place was not as good as it sounded initially. We were supposed to have our meals on the ship, which was actually a restaurant but turned out we had to dine somewhere else, near the lobby or something. [see what I mean...]


This is how a typical apartment looks. [one apartment has roughly 3 rooms] The one above is the dining area.


The kitchen, the place which almost everyone hardly go to with the exception if Olivia's apartment. [Their kitchen smells of all things good cos they were cooking pasta!]

Ai Ping and I were quite fortunate to have a single room [we were the only ones who had a single room and no apartment!] But of course there were disadvantages to it: we couldn't experience the "family warmth" like what Ai Ping said. Anyway, the photo above is the scenery taken from our room, which was one of the most scenic one so far. We were lucky we didn't get views of the murky green water of the canoeing area...hahaha!

No comments: