07 December, 2006

Malaysia, truly Asia? [continued...]

OK..more photos... I'll try to go by the order in which I took them...

Upon entering our lucky single room, we started to take photos...we tried to get the scenery outside the window but to no avail. [there were more shots though but they are in Ai Ping's camera...]

This was taken on the second morning on the way to breakfast. [if I'm not wrong]

MJC Choir performing during the "A Timeless Noel" Concert on the first night. This was the only Choir whom I photographed cos they were wearing pyjamas and carrying pillows and even teddy bears while they were performing in accordance to the theme of Christmas. [or so it seemed] I saw Pearlicia in her night gown!

Ai Ping and I after the Christmas Concert. See the halo and hat we were made to wear!

On the bus heading back to Singapore. While almost everyone were sleeping, Ai Ping was trying to show me how to "thicken your lips" after attaining inspiration from a "someone nearby." Now she looks like Anita Sarawak!

No comments: