Argh! Cute kitties!
As I had to wait for quite some time before Cuiwen turned up, [she went with her mum to get paint!] I decided to capture some scenes of condo life [not that it really depicts the latter!]
Lift Lobby

Just a walkway [heh!]
Before we started painting, we "frolicked" in the swimming pools...up till now, we're not sure what the "furobath" is but Cuiwen had a great time being my model!

Cui's acting like she's the water goddess!

Check out the water jets!

The pool from our view
Then, it's down to serious business at Cui's new abode. We painted the hall a light but pleasant yellow and even though it looked like a simple-enough task, it was actually back-breaking work! But of course, our efforts paid off!

Freshly-coated and ready for use!
Even though it's still half done, I'm sure it'll look good when it's done, just that I feel the heartpain of all our effort cos they may be moving again in 1+ years' time....
Ps: sorry for the bad writing. These latest 2 posts are mainly about the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment