14 November, 2006

Charlene's birthday with me, the professional wall stylist!

hey! long time no update! ok, before I start the entry for today, I have to mention one other significant friend that has played a significant role in my JC life and he is none other than LOUIS SIM BAO JIE! LOUIS, YOU ROCK! always there to cheer us up and make our day! heh heh!

ok, that done, let me first talk about the dinner date with the fab four: Charlene, Samantha, Rhyss and I. Actually most of the stuff is already found in Rhyss' blog but just a quick recap, it was fun,as usual. Went to Marche's after deciding that NewYork NewYork was a bit risky but nevertheless, it was quite an experience 'cos it was my first time there.

"A restaurant within a marketplace"
I expected marche's to be better, more classy, but it turned out that we had to find our own food! [sort of!] After much thought, Rhyss and I got the Jumbo Chicken Combo Set whilst Charlene and Samantha got Crepe. [theirs looked quite nice too!]

Rhyss and I, the new Bundaberg Root Beer promoters!



Group Photo!

After that, we headed to Esplanade to take photos. Unfortunately, blogger's being stupid again so I can't post anything! I will try again later though. Argh!

After choir today, I went to Dover Parkview Condominium, Cuiwen's soon-to-be new home! Like Ai Ping said, it's quite sad cos her old place had so many memories of us spending time there but I guess we have to accept change all the time. Anyways, my purpose in going there today was to help paint her house.

We discovered a family of cats hiding under an umbrella amidst the rain and I coudn't resist taking pictures of them!


OoOO! Cats!

Argh! I'll try to post the pictures in another post!

No comments: