31 May, 2009

Pre-camp postulations

Hello people of the world!

Life's a beach these days. Late nights, waking up to the lunch hour, being immersed in novel after novel, eating whatever I want and going wherever I want at my own time and pace,etc...love the hols man! :D

Having said that, thank God that Sophie-D did reasonably well for her French and other modules!

Anyway, I'll be going away for church camp from tomorrow till Friday afternoon and much as I wanna get out of Singapore asap, a part of me seems reluctant to leave our sunny shores. This camp wouldn't be the same as the previous few cos Esther,Sab and Mid wouldn't be there (which means no late-night chats, playing of pranks and pillow fights!), this is Mum's maiden experience (the family's rooming together) and we'll be leaving on the last coach at the latest timing, much to my aunt's dismay...haha...

On the plus side, I won't have to worry about my meals (for eg. what to have for the next dinner,etc...), the hotel seems pretty interesting (heard they have some horses there to ride or something like that), there'll be plenty of time to swim and I think I have potential supper buddies! :D

Nevertheless, I hope and pray that everything will be much better than expected. But of course I'll miss people like Roy (You're first on the list, be honoured!), I'll miss Ellen D. (stay gay and happy), I'll miss Shisei (heh heh), I'll miss Papa Bear, jogging with Zhiyi (I promise I'll try to fix another date k!) Swensen's 1-for-1 Deal, Tampines One and it's air-con, Cold Storage's Black Pepper Chicken, the hot blazing Singapore afternoons (not!), my bed, my fave hangout Tampines library (and the smell of books), and definitely not the Stinky Blob (haha...no la,of course he'll be dearly missed when I remember him, that is!)

Have a sexaye holidaye! :D

No comments: