18 September, 2008

my space! my voice!

Taking a breather from my Bio project which is sort of due tomorrow. Went to Lee Kong Chian Reference Library just now after vainly searching Tampines Library and the Central Library in school for the past 3 days. Is Global Warming and food supply and security really that foreign a topic such that the libraries do not carry books on them? Anyway, Lee Kong Chian did not fail me today...just hope that my research would be of use to the group man...

On another note, I was in high spirits yesterday cos I bumped into Jie Min outside LT11 yesterday! Have not seen her for so long and just when I least expected to see her, she appeared! Haha,miss her so much! Anyway,we were just talking about the upcoming netball league organised by PriceWaterhouseCoopers and I really hope we can participate in it man (provided I have enough time...) Hopefully the no-guys rule would apply then cos it's still unfair for guys to be in netball (think one-man shows and all).

Speaking about netball, I embarrassed myself unnecessarily during netball on Tuesday. While we were hanging around at the netball court, one stray soccer ball rolled into our view. Seeing that there was nothing to do and that no one seemed to be going forward to retrieve the ball, I happily kicked it to some random space. Just when I was gloating about my soccer skills to myself,I heard the owner of the ball shouting for his ball from behind me. Super pai seh!

Another reason which contributed to my jubilant and, should I say, ecstatic mood would be due to my Lit test. It was such an encouragement and I seriously thank God for it man...haha! Hope that this would replicate in my other assignments too!


It's funny what Uni can do to people socially. Ever since term started, I have been saying hi to people I do not know personally in JC even though I know them by face value. And surprisingly, they were equally spontaneous in their "Hi"s and "Bye"s too!

Recess week's coming but when there's a gain, there's a loss. Psych and Geog test on the following Monday after break and a deadline for Psych Mid-term paper 2 days after.


Can't wait for church camp next year. Quite a long wait but it's something to look forward to. It's been 2 years without church camp! Can you believe it?!?! Moreover, my mum would be joining us for the coming church camp and that makes me wanna fast forward to June 2009 man! No regrets! I don't mind skipping one whole Sem! :D

Actually there's something to look forward to this year other than church camp and that would be the possible vacations overseas. Mum and Eryi were looking at brochures to Taiwan but the one I'm more interested (and hopeful) would be the trip to Tokyo with Midori and Esther! Still praying that mum would allow man although the chances of going would be quite slim...

No comments: