10 August, 2008

theme: psychadelic

Cui must have heaved a big sigh of relief after the thing ended cos she was so stressed up over the whole thing, rushing here and there to make sure everything's OK.
Pre-party preparations

Voila! All dressed up for the theme!
Miss you all loads! [plus Dhab...Didn't forget you!]

Double happinessThe Bar area.

See how stressed Cui is. Contrast that with Constance and her boyfriend...haha!

Sadly, this event seems to be the object of everyone's affections that night [especially Mingxiu!]

The final result after the many minutes of toiling hard under the moonlightCui teaching the couples the dancesteps for Rock n' Roll

Cui happily performing her "Qi Shi Er Bian" with her church friends..haha!

The song item we did for Cui: Practised a few times before the big day but there were still some blunders here and there. Anyway, Cui likes it, that's all that matters! :D
Thanks for the pictures Yee! :D



Happy Birthday Cui!!!

School starts tomorrow! Although I'm starting later than the others, I'm still feeling a tinge of anxiety (OK, A LOT actually!).

Read a couple of blogs and it seems like most people feel the same way as I do too! I'm not alone! haha!

OK,at least Joan is with me for the first lecture tomorrow! :)

No comments: