21 February, 2008

My brother the rockstar

Future bassist wannabe..woohoo! Haha..I didn't even know this photo of him existed until I found it by chance at the main menu. Guess this is for the publicity poster for the competition he is entering....

Anyway, I gave him a surprise on the day after his birthday but as expected, he wasn't really interested and we took a long time to coax him to smile for the camera. After much persuasion, he relented. This is his best:



Valentine's day this year was OK and like all the singles who are sore about this day [which was, honestly, actually not created for them], it really is overrated and uneccessary. Maybe one day I might have a different opinion about it when I finally become attached but for now, VALENTINE'S DAY IS OVERRATED!

Anyway, on that special day, [my brother's birthday falls on that day], went to church for the Valentine's day event. Too bad Sam couldn't go due to fever but anyway, I'm already contented that she went for the Chinese New Year event at Yireng's place. This event was quite good not only because of Pastor Marion's timely message about sexual sin but because of the many clandestine pairings that were only revealed that night. Heh heh....


Supper with Midori and Esther after that was quite nice and we started talking about relationships and stuff. [Don't know why but these few days, most of my friends are talking about marriage and relationships and having children and stuff...]

For now, my verdict on relationships is not to rush into it and not to be desperate to find someone [anyone,actually..] as a partner. Even though I mentioned this several times to my curious and paranoid aunties, one of which wanted to matchmake me to her friend's nephew, I will just leave it to God to decide. Even if finally God wants me to remain single, I wouldn't mind actually....


Anyway, to end this post nicely on a light note, we celebrated my paternal grandfather's birthday last month and my brother decided to capture them looking their best so, here goes...


Presenting.....Paparoti!


And sexy mama!






No comments: