FINALLAYE!!!
Met up with the cheapskaters (Joan! new word!) at Cui's place for swimming. Buona Vista really reminds one of Malaysia man, it was quite polluted!
Joan came halfway through...(yay!).Cui brought us to Holland Village to try some "novelty" ice-cream. As we hail from the East, we acted like tourists when we first saw Holland V.


I just had to post all the photos I took of the toppings 'cos I've never seen so much variety in my life...heh heh.. (sua ku la...)
When we were there, the place was quite empty so we could monkey around a bit....


ICE CREAM! We chose "Dark Chocolate" and "Ferrero" for flavours and added a "Granola" and a Brownie for the toppings. Can't wait to go back there again....
Met up with the cheapskaters (Joan! new word!) at Cui's place for swimming. Buona Vista really reminds one of Malaysia man, it was quite polluted!
Joan came halfway through...(yay!).Cui brought us to Holland Village to try some "novelty" ice-cream. As we hail from the East, we acted like tourists when we first saw Holland V.
Sze Yee's pose was intentional...


Trademark of Holland V

Sze Yee decided to pose (again!) as the "random gay and happy passerby" :

The ice cream is quite different from the norm cos you choose the toppings and flavours you want and what happens is that they mix and mash them all up together to become rojak ice cream but it was quite nice (It better be!)
Actually this concept's not new...such ice cream parlours are already found in Australia and America and according to Cui, the latter seems to have better quality ice cream.

I just had to post all the photos I took of the toppings 'cos I've never seen so much variety in my life...heh heh.. (sua ku la...)
When we were there, the place was quite empty so we could monkey around a bit....

ICE CREAM! We chose "Dark Chocolate" and "Ferrero" for flavours and added a "Granola" and a Brownie for the toppings. Can't wait to go back there again....
Rushed for g12 after that....'was glad Yireng liked her present [after the painstaking hours of walking around with Duc and Ai Ping to get it.]
Went to Bedok 85 to have dinner/supper where I finally got to try the famous Bak Chor Mee which is synonymous with the venue. Also had Satay, Otah and Fried Chicken Wings....(my plans for swimming and jogging will have to wait until mid-December...or maybe after Christmas..heh heh!)
Maib's still at church camp. Heard that she forgot to bring her sleeping bag....nevertheless, I'm sure she'll enjoy herself...
4 more days....
No comments:
Post a Comment