I'm currently experiencing a "brain drain" different from that taught in Human Geog. Seriously feeling so tired and all I'm feeling warm all over. Anyway, spending time with Cuiwen,Sze Yee and Ai Ping was great as usual.
Sze Yee was super sweet. She queued for an hour or so for Donut Factory and surprised Cui and me with the doughnuts, together with Ai Ping as well. Nice surprise! :)
Sze Yee was super sweet. She queued for an hour or so for Donut Factory and surprised Cui and me with the doughnuts, together with Ai Ping as well. Nice surprise! :)
Cui and I had a combined birthday celebration in case you were wondering. Hahahaha! Now I'm beginning to understand all the hype about Donut Factory. The doughnuts, especially the white one which contains liquid chocolate filling, were warm and good.
overdue birthday girl
Anyway, today was fun even though I didn't really study much....haha...thanks Cui Cui for your "ladaye's things" and Spongebob (!!)
Also, to Sze Yee for the surprise and the earrings. [Niceee!!!] and Ai Ping for helping out.
Not forgetting Duc for the book and LV Carrier [I'm content with that...haha!] as well as Louis Sim BJ for the card which was supposed to make me cry...hahaha!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment