08 June, 2007

Sometimes I wished that I had the capacity to live throughout the day without having to sleep totally. Of course,sleeping is a luxury that many people yearn for especially in these stressful ages but when it comes to a point when you just wanna get things done in a limited amount of time, it is not desired at all.


Now that I'm finally settling down for the arduous preparation for A Levels, the flesh is willing but the soul is weak. The sleep debts that I have incurred from the past few months are paying their dues. Although it's good that this doesn't occur during the 3rd and subsequent quarters of this year, I have to admit that it's rather frustrating especially when you've already prepared yourself mentally to endure the late nights, and when you're really trying your best to focus during the extra lessons and remedials these few days.



I have to add that even in my zombie state, I managed to "update" myself on information that I have missed during the first 5 months of this year...On a slightly more optimistic note, Lit consultation with Lorraine Lee was more productive than I expected. We managed to cover more than 3/4 of the Practice Questions for Poe and we did a little bit of poetry comparison. It's like a mini-crashcourse on Lit albeit a rather enjoyable one cos it made me all fired up for Lit again =)


And just when I'm immersed in this "literature" mode, Debrina had to introduce me to this music video by Panic! at the Disco. Many underlying messages and classy [and appropriate!] gestures by the lead singer:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc


San Yi just called from home. Had a much-needed heart-to-heart talk for about an hour. Guess I have to face it before it's too late. It's hard to please everyone so, the moral of the story is: Don't even try. It's simpler to make the One Above happy :)



O2 Jam rocks! [even though I'm ranked the lowest among me and my siblings] But I'm not complaining. I'm just "inadequate in the coordination of motor skills", to put things in a nicer way :D

No comments: