
Othello @ NYJC

Rachel !



While waiting for more than half an hour for the bus
Concert coming up soon....I've sold all my tickets, thanks partly to Evatte and all those who bought from me! =)
Nelson was in a foul mood today 'cos only half the Choir reached Siglap at the stipulated time. As such, Choir with Nelson today was rather stiff and awkward. 'Was feeling really exhausted today (ran out of words to describe tiredness...heh heh) to the point that I made more mistakes than before with regards to Choreography...even during "Ta Xue Xun Mei", I couldn't remember my part...sigh...
On the way to practice today, we met with another incident similar to that of City Hall MRT Station. Charlie Brown,Sochenda,Ai Ping,Duc,Seng Keat and I were on bus 10 to Siglap. If I'm not wrong, Duc was drinking from his bottle when a passenger turned to Charlie Brown and asked him whether we were from TPJC. He asked Charlie Brown why he didn't stop Duc from drinking on the bus 'cos it was against the law. Charlie Brown then replied that he didn't see him drinking and that even if he did, he may be just drinking plain water. After that, the passenger turned to his friend and told him that he would make a complaint about it. (.......)
This is really ridiculous...
GP Test today was OK except for the Summary in Comprehension which affected my AQ. Anyway, what's done is done. Not gonna think so much about it.
Argh..anyway, today's entry is rather shallow 'cos I'm typing this while trying my best to remain awake...
No comments:
Post a Comment