26 April, 2007

The flu bug seems to be having a field day these days....it's just dispiriting to see friends succumbing to the virus one by one....why can't this vicious cycle end?

So, to all my beloved friends and loved ones (you know who you are), please please please take care of yourself k? Drink lots of water, have a balanced diet [and that means no dieting!] and don't sleep too late ok? =)

It's annoying that whenever I try so hard to get well and when I finally do, it comes back much stronger than before and it's irritating cos SYF is less than 2 weeks away.Judging from yesterday's practice, I don't like what I hear...Ok,maybe for the set piece only....

More news about SYF: Modern Dance got a Gold with Honours, adding to the so-far-so-good results of Guitar Club attaining Gold with Honours and Indian Dance achieving Gold...


It's hard to maintain the Gold record that Choir has been achieving for many years and now that judging has become stricter (many Secondary School Choirs downgraded this year, with the judges handing out Certificates of Participation like nobody's business...) and many of us not in top form...I'll be jumping for joy if we get Gold,seriously...


One word of advice to the one I'm referring to: Continue demoralising us and you'll see the result. I know it's hard being who you are but you should know that you have to change your modus operandi after knowing that it doesn't work.

No comments: