OK! this is the umpteen time I've retyped this entry and it's either due to my computer's fault or stupid Blogger's fault...what's the point of the new version if it can't even save a basic entry?!?!
Anyways, just wanted to comment on these few weeks. As you can see, I have been rather inactive here due to the many faculty tests:study trips out with Jillian and once with Zhiyi, Choir practices....argh...
Speaking of Choir practice, yesterday was really one-of-a-kind. I think we have really gone overboard...I mean it's not everyday that Mr.Low is that angry with us, much less to storm out of the Choir Room and leave us stunned and lost...
I think this incident really affected us a lot,judging by the number of blog entries dedicated to this issue. Actually, I feel really guilty cos I was not exactly attentive that day too...Oh well, guess we just have to prove our worth through actions instead of empty talk...
AND,I have not even mention other Choir-related problems yet...
Academic-wise, I really have much to catch up on...even though I make sure that I complete my tutorials and pay attention in class, I don't think it's enough to secure the grades that I want. The worse thing is, getting straight As seem to be the norm these days. Just stop any VJCian or RJCian and the chances of him getting straight As is like 99.9999%!
I'm still in a dilemma as to whether to message Ms.Lee regarding the extra Geography lessons. She seems to be contradicting herself and if I really decide not to join the group,there's always the fear that I would not be able to pull through without Ms.Lee's help.
Then there's the Service-Learning Project (even though it doesn't really concern me that much).It's not that I have anything against Ms.Ng but sometimes she should not be overly-paranoid. I mean, I don't think our cooking is that bad to actually poison the children to such a serious extent that the association would file a lawsuit against us. And what's the point of a class discussion when you call the shots most of the time? And, what's the point of making Rhyss call the organisation when they obviously have no intention to attend to us?
I have not even gone on to talk about Econs lessons....I miss Ms.Ho :(
BUT, no point crying over spilt milk. I guess 06A03 has to just accommodate and bear with it for another 7-8 months as the fate of our SGC lies in her scrawny hands...
No comments:
Post a Comment