23 March, 2007

the best day of my life.

Hmm...don't really feel like commenting about it cos it's not worth remembering. Then again, maybe certain aspects, but not everything in general. Well, all I have to say is that it wasn't easy thinking of games for J1 Orientation cos most of the games have already been played by many before and I'm not exactly the most creative person around. Also, I've never handled such a large crowd before (80 plus students to be precise) and I know I suck but can people at least show some support? Sigh...I don't know...



But I really have to commend Henry and Wei Lin for being so patient and for shouting until they had hoarse voices...



And to make things worse, I had Band Concert Rehearsal until 10 plus and we weren't really that warmed up to our roles yet so, I was quite stressed but I guess I have to let it pass...

No comments: