03 January, 2007

Finally....

Spent the first two days of the New Year with my WHOLE family...Dad had dinner with us (one of those rare moments!) Even though it was a simple dinner at the coffeeshop, it was nice to see the whole family gathered to eat. At around 2.30am, my dad decided on going to the coffeeshop again for a late-night/morning supper so Maib, Dad and I went. The rest were already sleeping. There were many men lazing around at the coffeeshop, watching TV,swigging jugs of beer...

Anywhere, moving on to the subject of the dreaded first day of school. It was nice to see everyone in school, albeit looking a little different. As I was helping out with Choir auditions, I did not have to attend lessons and I could skip GEOGRAPHY test!!!

We hung around, tearing audition slips and talking and eating until the first batch of "nooby J1s" (according to Charlie Brown) came in. As I was paired up with Charlie Brown, the challenge of controlling my laughter was as impossible as telling my Big Blob of a Brother to get off the computer. And true to what I said, it came to past! I really tried controlling my laughter by pretending to busy myself with writing out their information on the audition slips and basically trying to look distracted but everytime I see how hard Charlie Brown is suffering by trying to look professional while auditioning them, I would burst out once in a while.. I DID TRY!!

But after that I was immune to all the singing...anyways...my singing isn't that fantastic anyway so I think I should stop being so irritating...haha....

Went for lunch with Henry,Jillian and Wei Lin after that at Yoshinoya,TM and they wanted to share the cost for Fiona's birthday present.

Argh! G12 after that...really tired now...Maths and Lit test on Fri!! ~Ciao!

No comments: