21 November, 2006

Rollercoaster Ride

As I'm quite drained today, I'll try to keep this entry short....
Watched "Step Up" with the KC Girls today at Cathay Cineleisure. I paid $4.90 for the movie cos Shannon's got a free ticket, which we divided amongst the four of us: Shannon,Evatte, Jeanette (Evatte's Sec Sch Classmate) and me. The main reason for me watching "Step Up" was for the dancing and that didn't disappoint me. Their dance was like a fusion of Ballet and Hip-hop so it was quite interesting...and it made me twitch a little while watching it cos the dancing was so contagious! heh heh...

I left halfway to meet up with Ai Ping and we, the Grobanites went to check out Josh Groban's new album "Awake". They're still selling the limited edition ones with bonus performances and songs!!! Ai Ping and I have already decided to capture the kodak moments of us buying his 3rd album at the music store in her videocam! [I'm serious!] Met Ai Ping's Dad at the library and we had dinner together at S11. Tried the new Hokkien Mee that everyone's talking about.Mum was saying that she didn't get the chance to try it cos everytime she goes there, there's a long queue. [Apparently, the Hokkien Mee was featured in one of the "The Sunday Times' Lifestyle" Section] I had to try it, me being the Hokkien Mee eater since young. Overall it was good but it was a little wet. Chilli was not that spicy which was a pity and prawns....i gave to Ai Ping! heh heh...[i hate prawns!]


Left for Ping's place and watched YouTube Videos for very long...wah! the Japanese Version of Meteor Garden is really funny...you'll get hooked to it! I promise! Then had a talk which I shall not elaborate. All I can say is that I'll work on it. After that, Ai Ping and I took some funny photos of us [Ai Ping being Ai Ping again!] hahahahaha.....!! If you wanna see the pics, go to my friendster! =P Just to give you a clue of what the pics are about, one of the captions of the photos is "Bra Rangers!" Have a good laugh! hiak hiak hiak!!!

Ok, I shall end this post by dedicating it to someone more than dear to me [if there's such a phrase]. Thank You for what you did today to encourage me. You're the one who knows me best, the listening ear, comforter, motivator and everything a friend could ask for. And for that I'm truly grateful to even know someone like you. I believe that it is no coincidence that our paths crossed and I wanna thank God for that. You read my mind like a book and I don't have to tell you how I feel cos you sort of knew how I felt and what exactly I'm thinking just by the look on my face. Really Thank you for everything....even your parents, they make me feel like a part of your family too. Ai Ping, remember I will always be there for you just like how you were there for me all the time. I can't promise that the advice I may give or the encouragement I provide will be good but I'll try. I love you! =)

No comments: