Well, today I experienced a roller-coaster of emotions, partly because today was such an eventful day.
This was how I felt:
Tired- Initially I had to reach Cui's house at 8am but because I overslept [sort of!], I arrived 45 minutes later! heh heh! Ai Ping was already there, helping Cuiwen with the gift for Dhab and writing her letter to Dhab at the same time! I left to meet Sze Yee and Joan under Dhab's void deck at 9.30am. Sze Yee was late!
Excited- While waiting for Sze Yee, who was later than Cui and Ai Ping, we partially discussed how to perform the item for Dhab. Sze Yee arrives before Dhab in the nick of time!
Sad- Hmm...this may be too simple a word to use to express sadness. [can't think of more powerful words to describe sadness at the moment!] After performing for Dhab, I had to go meet Ben and the Stephanies for PW. Actually, I was still fine when I said Bye but when Dhab hugged me, I couldn't take it anymore! Things would be different without Dhab during our gatherings from now on...boohoo! Dhab gave each of us inspirational posters with personalised messages! I'm keeping it for life! :)
Exhausted- I decided to detour home on the way to meeting the PW group so that I can leave the poster behind. The group decided to meet at Tampines Mart's McDonald's instead.
Paranoid- In the LT, it hit me like crazy! I know I'm relatively well-prepared and all but at that time, my mind was filled with "What Ifs". Turned out that Ms. Leow, my GP teacher and an unknown Maths teacher were our accessors so I relaxed a bit.
Super nervous!- After Rhyss' group presented, our group had a quick run-through of our presentation again. Everyone was obviously quite nervous and tense. Ben was clearing his throat profusely! I find that during our presentation, the atmosphere seemed less serious than before. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but at least I sorta collected my nerves.
Tickled!- Ah! This is the highlight of the presentation! For the Question and Answer Session, I think it was quite Ok. Nah! It was very funny!!!! Steph Chung was given a question that requires her to explain about "Fruity Fate", one of the activities for our proposal. But the teacher pronounced it as "Flooty Feet" or something like that and the next thing I saw Steph Chung giggling hysterically to herself, her face turning red every moment. It was so infectious that everyone burst into fits of laughter as well! The teacher, who didn't seem to get the joke, said: "let me rephrase the question" and he made the same mistake again! Steph Chung was like "HAH?" and everyone started laughing again. Ms.Leow helped the teacher to pose his question again in which Steph Chung responded with a casual "WAIT AH.." before turning back to try to recover from her laughing fit. This was something we did not expect to happen for our OP at all! And before the project we were still reminding ourselves not to laugh or do stupid things but look what happened!
Relaxed- Now that the stress of Project Work is gone, I can smell freedom in the air! Went with Rhyss for some "retail therapy ". Saw SHSS people at Coffee Bean-Reuben, Cheryl, Nicole and Stephanie. My, have they changed! [think Reuben!].
Dinner was good today. Mum cooked Beef Kway Teow for us! For those who usually get to enjoy the joys of homecooked food everyday, this might mean nothing to you but for those "da bau" people who can practically remember the prices of each and every single dish at the coffeeshop due to it being dinner everyday, this means A LOT!! This time, mum added Enoki, the Japanese mushroom. I could hear the food calling out to me man! ("Shi Yun! Eat me! Eat me till you get sick of me!" hahaha...)
No comments:
Post a Comment